View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2012, 04:51 AM

Major General

Valerius is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Conceptual Balance mod 1.93 released!

I like LA Man's constructs - it's a neat theme. I think reducing their immunities to 50% is a good idea - they can still easily be buffed to 100% but it will take some effort.

Following up on Redeyes' comment regarding the colossus I think it might make sense to tone down the stats a bit along the same lines as was done with the grendelkin - it will still be a tank just not as skillful a one. In particular, I would lower the attack to 12 (matching the grendelkin and other SCs like the tart lightning cyclops and titan). Given the research level I think almost all of these will be GoRed so once equipped they will have a good attack score - this helps avoid a situation where they're incredibly hard hitting and also extremely difficult to escape being hit. Again keeping in mind the reasonable cost, reducing the siege bonus and maybe dropping MR a bit also seems reasonable. But the main thing IMO is the attack rating. Generally speaking, I think summons should have either toughness/strength or skill and if they have both, like the ember lord, then they should be priced correspondingly high to reflect that.