Thread: MBT's
View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2022, 07:41 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,439 Times in 2,698 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: MBT's

Yeah Pat I "get" the "tired" part. My average in the past month is around 6:15 and it's almost always in two parts with a 2-3 hour gap in the middle and I am getting too old for this $hit

That said......"The T-72M1 is corrected to UNIT 401"..... I ASSUME that is unit 401 in the Polish OOB..... the problem is as I noted Polish unit 401 is a BA-64.... Unit 402 is the T-72M1

But no worries I have it figured out now. They are getting both the M1 and the M1R but I have taken the "liberty" of giving them Ukrainian ammo in the game. That may or may not be the relality but it now is what it is and with that NO MORE CHANGES OR ADDITIONS WILL BE MADE THIS YEAR.

At some point we have to test a version that is not in a constant state of change because with every change comes the chance of introducing a "Gotcha!" into it like copying a unit and forgetting that the Polish tanks use UC 13 whereas the Ukrainian ones use UC59 ( but that was caught PDQ ) and that the secondary weapons for one OOB do not match one for one with the other ( but that was caught PDQ as well )

Right now the release is tentatively sometime next week.

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRG For This Useful Post: