View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2023, 07:36 AM

Corporal

Shan is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Greece vs Turkey 2020-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobhack View Post
I tried a few buys of the Turks to see if Leo2 came up much - and they do not, in fact they are rocking horse poo.

A couple of later upgraded M60 are in the OOB waaay down the list far beneath the leo2 MBT and have the same radio code (90, standard) - so those M60s will be the "bread and butter" buy in the MBT formations since the pick list starts with the template tank and works to the end, making choices as it goes along. It rarely loops round on reaching the end to look at slots before the template.

If you would like to see more leo2 MBT
- change unit #38 radio code to 92 (X2, very common)
- change the radio code for units #616, 617 to 91 (X1, rare)

Now buy a few AI picks of the Turks with a decent amount of points and the Leo2 will show up much more than the rocking horse dung they were before.

Test buy of the AI purchase is as usual:
- set up Turkey P1 V greece P2 in 2020 in the game option menu
- Input test points in the preference screen (say 30000 points)

- Set up test battle with ciomputer buy
- On the deplynent screen, see what the AI purchased for you
- exit
Until a few times to see different AI buys

Also not - You will not see Unit #39 Leopard 2T or #614 Altay as these are class 135 MBT not class 59 MBT and those are only available in a prototype tanks formation.

And if youj never want the AI to buy those last 2 M60 conversions, make the radio code 93 (Human only buy)...
Wow, I just came across this old post by accident - I was totally unaware of the signifigance of the second digit in the radio codes - this is absolutely crucial info for all OOB modding!