View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2014, 12:53 PM

Corporal

Louist is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Beta Testers Needed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louist View Post
I'm about to head off for two weeks of kayaking and hiking in Norway, and won't be returning home until July 20th. That said, if your test should last so long, or if it isn't beginning immediately, I'd be available and willing to help.

I've done closed and non-preorder beta testing before (Sword of the Stars: Born of Blood, Conquest of Champions, Ultima Online), as well as a countless number of open and pre-order "betas."

I'm a roguelike fan (I have Dungeon of Dredmor running as we speak, and in the last two weeks alone I've loaded up Dwarf Fortress, Dungeon Tiles, Dungeon of the Endless, and The Binding of Isaac. Weird Worlds of Infinite Space is one of the few space roguelike/lites I've played, though it has been some time.

If I am around in time for the test, I can likely contribute 10-15 hours a week for two or three weeks. Once the semester starts up again, I can't promise I'll have much time.
I'm currently travelling, and only have access to my laptop, which I do light gaming on, but use primarily for studying.

Asus K53E Notebook
CPU: Intel i3-2310M 2.10 GHz
RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333 MHz
GPU: No dedicated GPU:Integrated Intel HD
Storage: 500GB WD HDD - I haven't cracked open the case to see which specific model.

My second computer is a homebuilt gaming PC I put together in January. I don't have the specs on hand, and I don't want to risk going by memory (I made some last-minute substitutions due to unavailable parts), so I'll post those when I get home at the end of the week.