View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2013, 12:23 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Gandalf Parker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Why do you play dominions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantomen View Post
The last post wasn't directed at you at all, I responded to Gandalf. And in doing so I also discussed the subject of different playstyles in general terms. That is supposed to be the actual subject of the thread right?
That whole post was directed at me? I dont think that will work very well.

I was actually thinking about starting some games and considering where best to do it. Just some fun casual games from the game ideas in the "On The Fence" thread. I dont want to offend you but seriously Dom3Mods was not at all one of the considerations for where I would start such a game.

And I am sorry but there are definitely differences in the forums. I am thinking I will do it here. Some forums have too few dominions games going on and I want to allow them just the normal games. I only rarely answer questions or post news items there. And some forums a game thread gets a lot of helpful people explaining why the game wont work and no one should join it. But in this forum it is beginning to appear that busy enough to have players looking for a variation but quiet enough for people just to yes/no about playing.
This game is NOT suitable for students, interns, apprentices, or anyone else who is expected to pass tests on a regular basis. Do not think about strategies while operating heavy machinery. Before beginning this game make arrangements for someone to check on you daily. If you find that your game has continued for more than 36 hours straight then you should consult a physician immediately (Do NOT show him the game!)