View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2003, 03:25 AM

Sergeant

StormcloudCreations is on a distinguished road
Default Re: this sounds really neat

Quote:
I have recently realized that this was previously released under self-publication, and that there was a demo out there, once. After hunting for the demo, I have come up with nothing but dead links.
Yep, I did release this for a while on my own. With a larger company and more press and exposure, I hope more people get to see it, and enjoy it as much as my previous customers do.

Yes this is now an exclusive Shrapnel release, no demo of mine around any more.

Quote:
is shrapnel going to be making the IT2 demo available again? is the game published through shrapnel going to be identical to the IT2 that was self-published by Stormcloud? Or will it have minor tweaks and revisions?
I'm fairly sure the demo will be available for download soon, early next week I believe.

The game published by Shrapnel does have a few tweaks (the game itself runs a bit quicker due to some optimization), has a few minor fixes, and a new added feature requested by many previous Users, *exclusive* to the Shrapnel Version: You can upgrade your current ship, or now you can visit the Ship Dealer and buy a whole NEW ship, with uniquely generated names and stats. Some pretty wild variations and even special unique abilities are possible with these ships (some earn you extra money when you sell items or stock, or give you various other special bonuses).

Should be fun.