View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2012, 12:50 AM

Major General

Valerius is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Game - MA Microless

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdonj View Post
That was pretty amusing, V
Thanks, I started doing the usual "seek allies" diplo stuff and then decided I'd have some fun with it instead. Unfortunately, my Kickstarter project isn't proving popular. You'll all regret not helping Van when the Ogres are stomping you into the ground!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdonj View Post
Okay Valerius, you'll be happy to know that I've finally updated the OP to show that you're playing Vanheim. Don't even try to switch nations now!
Lol, funny you should mention that since I just noticed it today and was going to ask you to change it so at least my tombstone would be correct.

Btw, you remember how in the YARG3 postgame discussion I mentioned how the only only nation I thought was weak in Tourmaline was the Ogres? Well, when GFSnl chose them I figured I'd better refresh my memory. Taking a closer look I don't think they were as weak as I thought at the time and they had been buffed since then. So, as I mentioned to him in a PM, I was actually quite concerned about running into them early and it was one of the factors in my taking a D9 bless since their average MR is about the only good point of attack against them early on (just as with MA Ulm I'm really not a fan of those level 0 buffs). But given his tough troops I didn't expect him to spring for an awake pretender and have the kind of expansion he did.