View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2013, 09:24 PM

Sergeant

revenant2 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Silent Hill - Multi Era - Vet & intermediate - Running

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullock View Post
He s not. He has just left all his games.

I've no idea of Ulm situation, so i can't advert for him. He seems in pretty bad shape though. If some1 want to do some ads to find a sub for Ulm do it and i'll extend the timer, otherwise i'll turn him AI.
Ulm took a full Nief rush to the face and has been staling with limited territory and research, so he's in pretty poor shape overall. On the positive side, they don't don't seem to have any enemies (that can reach them anyway) and they still retain their capitol, so their cause isn't completely hopeless -- but it would be an extreme challenge for a sub to turn them around.

Whatever happens to Ulm, will have a major impact on my conflict with R'lyeh, since our three territories are mingled together to a certain extent. If Ulm goes AI, things will become pretty chaotic and will strongly benefit the winner of the war.

Strategically, this will benefit me in my war with R'lyeh, who I suspect was propping up Ulm (who is also my ally) as a buffer against my expansion, although it's still in question since R'lyeh and I are still dancing.

Last edited by revenant2; April 4th, 2013 at 09:32 PM..