View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2008, 07:44 PM

Corporal

Karlem is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Gold equivalence of blood slaves

Moderation, the dousing rod cost was included in the 33g/turn.

Jim, I haven't tested Fountain. The things is that I'm not sure about its cost (how can you rate the cost of a pretender?) and the existance or not of an upkeep. For Pangea 320 Pandemoniac it would be 11,8. Quite expensive.
B2+SDR is 100% bloodhunt if unrest=0 and province >5000 and 1 more slave per action than B1+SDR whcih has only 80%.
The reason to put a turn limit cap is because you have to choose a number to be able to calculate the real cost/turn. And also because if you recruit one bloodhunter per turn from turn 15on on turn 30 you will have 15 turns of first one but 1 of your 15th. Probably 20 is more realistic. But remember that good players will try to kill your bloodhunters with remote spells/attacks, stealthy armies and such so they also die .

Parcelt, I have not analysed that, I do not like patrolling because it eats population quite fast so I tax 0% and put 3 B1+SDR mages and it usually works. The blood slave calculation I used is based on my Mictlan income in Vampirebat. Turnoil 3 Luck 3 for events. So it takes into account things like lucky streaks that increase unrest and similar.
Of course upkeep is 0, but let's think, how many turns does a unit survive normally? An ice devil in a war will not probably survive many turns without been chased by its customized nemesis thug/SC (Flambeau! ), mind hunted or Vengance of the deaded (I invented a new word here ). And normal demon troops die quite fast too normally. In general my armies are recruited sent to the front and have big losses sooner or later and it's usually sooner than later .