View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2007, 04:32 AM

Colonel

Ballbarian will become famous soon enough
Default Re: RanDom v2.02 - Map gen & Semirandomizer... UPD

6/24/07 - Replaced v201 with v202: Fixed a major bug in SemiRandom where custom provinces could sometimes be placed on the incorrect terrain and a minor bug involving start placements for water nations. Also, added a check box to the "Starts" tab titled "Lock Player Counts to Nat Cfg". When checked, RanDom will automatically adjust several player count settings in SemiRandom. Very helpful when setting up a quick game. BACKUP YOUR OLD RANDOM/SEMIRANDOM FILES BEFORE INSTALLING THE NEW VERSION OR RISK LOSING YOUR OWN CUSTOM ADDITIONS.

NOTE: If you are installing over an old version of RanDom some files will be overwritten. I recommend backing up your old RanDom settings folder and SemiRandom folder prior to install. As a general rule, I include any GAN/GOD files that I have received in the latest release so if you have added files from the SemiRandom web site, you should not have to add them again. Additionally, some of the existing GAN files may have been updated as well. You WILL need to add any custom files that you had that were not submitted to me prior to this release.
Map Forge - Map editor