View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2007, 08:56 AM

Captain

atul is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MA Agartha, or Yet another thread fishing for

Wow, lots to chew on. Thanks people.

Ironhawk, I have a feeling that order3/misfortune3 meme comes into play when you play lots of MPs where you don't actually care if every now and then you have to bail out early because of bad luck as long as you've got a good shot for optimal end game. Might be wrong, though.

Gotta agree somewhat on cyclops, his magics won't actually help a lot a nation which has E3 mages and only ones at other paths. Also I never manage to keep him afflictionless for long without heavy kitting, and surprisingly pure Earth doesn't offer too many good alternatives to trinkets at const 2, at least. Slap the trinket armour on any scary guy and indies are as good as gone, but the people are of course totally different ballgame.

The golem cult is operational, I did wonder why many of the statues had about 100 hp or more, but it explains it. Should it work on all constructs? ...have to experiment some. Umbrals are nice but they 1) are of conjuration tree might not be a priority and 2) are summonable only by the 400 gold capitol-only mages. Gryah.

Anyone else having problems with lagging forum?