Thread: MBT's
View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2023, 12:24 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: MBT's

As to my crystal ball-I'm sticking to Mid-Summer early Fall I still have to relied on what we know of the T-55S integration/combined ops training they underwent which was well documented and submitted with my T-55S submission as well.

All the training also well documented mention they are being trained on our equipment for Combined Operations. This isn't any longer the Ukrainian Army of less then 5 years ago. It's the Ukrainian Army based on NATO Combined Army Doctrine.

I also am sure what we'll see in RL to GREATLY simplify logistics is the formation of Battalions based on the source of equipment. And this has already been discussed on the web as the plan. One Battalion each made up separately of German (All LEOPARDS.)/British and American assets. EVERY country has committed to large stocks of spare parts for all the combat vehicles being sent.

A very basic analogy is this you have a combat unit that can ONLY eat meat and another that can ONLY eat fish. But somehow, they get the opposite food, the result is you STARVE THEM until you fix the problem or they DIE if you can't.

As I made no adjustments to the ERA for the export tanks submitted (Because they didn't have ERA anyway TO START WITH.) I built, you should have to only add the ERA numbers to them which, we already have the numbers for, i.e., we know the values for say Kontact-5 etc. as they already exist in the game.

As you indicated there was no problem with the EXPORT TANKS submitted again, just add the ERA.

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..