View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2021, 09:49 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: The FASTBOAT Patch page.

Lots going on with our house, our Grand Daughter Graduating H.S. (AWESOME!! and with honors!!) which means I'll be "dark for 2 weeks" (And no work!! ) soon and finally trying to get MANY things done in here, so PLEASE, Thread rules apply here. THANK YOU!!

Concerning German OOB work, specifically GTK BOXER. The current weapons systems are the FLW-100 and FLW-200.

Issue: The FLW-100 has a known "BLIND SPOT" on for GTK BOXER caused by a design flaw in the RWS Pedestal Mount. It sits too low.

The fix came with the FLW-200 with a taller Pedestal mount and some other minor improvements.

Both are still in service.

My intended fix is to use a distinction between the two by penalizing the FLW-100 in it's TI/GSR.

Though I can easily justify TI/GSR 60 for both, for now I'm thinking FLW-100 TI/GSR 45 and FLW-200 TI/GSR 50.

If your good with FLW-200 @ TI/GSR 60, I'll make the corresponding change to the other as demonstrated above. Again I can easily support this.

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..

Last edited by FASTBOAT TOUGH; June 7th, 2021 at 09:59 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to FASTBOAT TOUGH For This Useful Post: