Thread: German LC
View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2021, 11:07 PM

Sergeant

sigeena is on a distinguished road
Default Re: German LC

Turn 15

The trailing EN units headed off into 3rd Coy sector. We're not sure at this point, whether they will move further north into 1st Coy sector or will make a blind push through the forest. To cover either eventuality, I deployed the ATGs to cover both areas and with their Coy Commander nearby to provide any further encouragement.

Turn 18

Perhaps our sweeping advance with N0 and P0 platoons was too successful, so the EN tanks were once again heading into 2nd Coy sector.

Turn 22

A couple of EN tanks went through the forest and were destroyed by the ambushing infantry.

Most of them turned south and P0 platoon is now caught in no-man's land, smoking out and hopefully able to extract itself into better position.

My portee and PzJgr are back in familiar positions to attack the EN from the flank once more.

Turn 25

I brought in the ATGs as well and we made short work of the remaining tanks. The PzJgrs were able to move down the N-S road and engage near the intersection.

The EN infantry advance is also starting to stall since all their main firepower is destroyed.