View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2011, 07:06 AM

Sergeant

spillblood is on a distinguished road
Default Re: World Supremacy needs to regain a community: We need to make some effort

We simply need Shrapnel fans to at least check out the demo, and to help fix the issues the game still has. The most important thing you could do: File support tickets to Shrapnel's support system, because they don't recognize the game still has problems, and they won't believe until they get enough requests. If they would get those, they would surely contact Malfador to demand further support for the community. I'm sure this would also be of use for Shrapnel since they gain more sales this way.

The issues are very complicated, and there has been lots of miscommunication, anger by the community and lack of activity to counter that by Shrapnel besides just closing down all threads criticizing the game, so please, don't complain anymore, don't blame Shrapnel anymore, help improve this game!

I hope Shrapnel don't close down this thread and read it carefully.

Please keep in mind: I wouldn't bother making 4 or 5 posts each day the last days/weeks if I wouldn't have some interest in the game. I had fun playing it until I realized its shortcomings.
But maybe we can make it live up to its potential and become really great and a great addition to Shrapnel's catalog if we work together.
It simply deserves to be better, because there aren't many comparable games that were released in the last years, and I'm sure, Empires Deluxe or Civ fans that prefer the military side of those games, or more recently, Empires of Steel fans are yearning for a game like it, and I count myself in, too.
It simply doesn't deserve to be neglected the way it was the last months since it was released last year.

Last edited by spillblood; August 1st, 2011 at 07:18 AM..