Thread: MBT's
View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2022, 12:58 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,238 Times in 926 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: MBT's

I must apologize, from Para 1 of my last post (And now corrected.) I identified those tanks incorrectly as being M1A1 tanks.

They are in reality the M1A2 (28 UNITS) tanks which I did manage to correctly identify as the tanks to be used as training platforms for the M1A2P due to start production in late 2024 and with delivery of the first tanks to start sometime in 2025.

But also, of the below following Para from this next ref. in which I've "highlighted" my concern as I thought shortly after the last patch, I saw this tank was "operational" I speak of the LEOPARD 2PL.

Again, not at home and can't verify that against the OOB. Just my memory telling me so is all.

If the START isn't an issue this is an UPDATE to its status. If OPERATIONAL in the game could be another matter of "THEY GOT THEIR FIRST ONE" again.

"Before the war in Ukraine, Poland had a total of 137 Leopard 2A4 (being upgraded to 2PL) 105 Leopard 2A5, 5 Leopard 2PL (in test) 232 PT-91 Twardy, and 329 T-72A/T-72M1. There are also rumors that Poland could also give its PT-91s MBTs to Ukraine."
https://www.armyrecognition.com/defe...in_poland.html

Again, If I caused any confusion, sorry. There now is "balance in the universe".

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..

Last edited by FASTBOAT TOUGH; July 19th, 2022 at 01:06 PM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FASTBOAT TOUGH For This Useful Post: