View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2020, 12:02 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,438 Times in 2,698 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Re: [WIP] Campaign - Arctic Struggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ts4EVER View Post
I suspect that tank placement might be caused by the scenario extraction process somehow?
Don't think so. Suspect it may be from all the deleting and re-buying and the "wreck" creativity. I had one that was great except there were patrols deployed in the German lines but they were also in their carriers. If the carriers were unloaded they would teleport back to the carriers.......I redid it and now I have one where they units stay where I put them but have three formations all identified as "P"..... other than that it plays OK and there are no phantoms scouting German Positions but I'm going to take a break from it for awhile.

The fact that now every time I end the fourth battle I get the campaign score screen which was the main problem before......these other things are annoyances...vexing annoyances. I have done just about everything except clearing all units from that sceanrio......saving to clear it then reloading and rebuying everything BECAUSE..... I keep hoping something less drastic will work

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....