View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2007, 06:56 PM

Corporal

DarkStar is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Game Suggestions

I have played and enjoyed the demo. Here are a few ideas:

- If you are at max health don't consume health items and food. Currently it will consume the item even if you are at full health - wasting it.

- Display full stats when you mouse over items on the ground (just like inventory mouse over).

- Add or allow for attack animations

- Display name and full stats when you mouse over items on the mini-map icons.

- Color floor squares another color when that 'area' has been fully explored. This will help to find areas of the map that are unexplored.

- Display all the names of all items on the ground when you hold down a key (ALT - like Diablo?)

- Allow the user to change the camera height and rotation to allow them to see the maze from 'top down' if they wish. Might not be able to do since the sprites are 2d.

- Add the concept of 'gold' and the random chance of a store creation to sell (buy?) extra items. I love collecting and selling items in games.

- Allow the user to select which stats to increase on level-ups - this makes each character not the same and add some character building options.

- Add a score based on the character stats and things in the inventory.

- Ability to change the character's name (suggested before I think)

- Add a top-ten list of characters and the deepest level seen and a score (see idea above)