View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2013, 02:24 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,424 Times in 2,695 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Once again,my many thanks to our Mod Team for giving us the HBCT Recon Troop under the U.S 012 OOB!

To enable and purchase individual elements of the this troop as to how one may so choose:

895 Rec Trp HQ
896 Rec Sec 1
897 Rec Sec 2
898 Rec Mortar Sec

Simply go into the Mobhack OOB Editor,find 012 U.S.,go to the third entry formations,scroll down to respective unit number,"i.e 895" and under the nations box type number 12 for the U.S. Do it for the remaining 3 slots,make sure to save all 4 slot changes and you are very good to go.

Kenny..... you are REALLY going to have to explain that better for the average player because you have ( almost ) confused me and I maintain the damn thing !

"third entry formations" ??

"scroll down to respective unit number,"i.e 895"

..... Ken UNIT 895 in the US OOB is a CH-47D Chinook--- if you don't use the correct terminology you confuse everyone.

Those FORMATIONS were deliberately renationalized to ZERO so they would NOT be available to be bought individually but only when the main F 894 "HBCT Rec Trp" is bought. They are integral parts on the larger formation not available to be bought a piece here and a piece there.......that OOB is full of examples of that so you are free to do that if YOU like but it's not the way it was designed to work.

Don