Thread: Poland OOB
View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2022, 10:23 PM

First Lieutenant

blazejos is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Poland OOB

I just thinking about something related I wrote about SPWWIII as a joke but after all that may be quite usefully idea.

Many politics in Poland says that this war on Ukraine is an Historical Event (in good and in bad sense) and will shape history of Europe & (West in broad sense) for years to come. So I just think meaby will be worth to consider release in some future new game in series and for example close SPMBT years coverage in 2021. That is 71 years covered in OOB's much more than 15 years in case SPWWII.

That new game meaby named SPWWIII (in relation to Pope Francis words from 2014) or SPPMBT (Steel Panthers Post Modern Battle Tanks) or whatever name we will found better. On the beginning that may be just SPMBT code and just different coverage from 2022-2025 that will free OOB's from WW2 50's 60's equipment and weapons so will be many slots for new units and weapons. And then after some time additions like fighting in Chernobyl area with radioctive dust behind tanks or Hybrid war in some way implemented inside code. Just starts to dreaming btw. this video in my opinion shows where this war on Ukraine may bring us all in funny way in near future
https://twitter.com/iam_Farjan/statu...MbH-iZE_xp8iTg

Last edited by blazejos; February 28th, 2022 at 10:38 PM..