View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2009, 04:52 PM

Major

Fantomen is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Conceptual Balance Mod 1.6

Great update to CBM. I like all of it. I think MA machaka is the most heavily nerfed by this, improvements to the Hunter spider isn´t really helping unless good enough to warrant a bless strategy. Perhaps make the spider warriors more useful and recruit everywhere? The suggestion of innate dragon master for black sorcerors seem unthematic to me.

I beleive the Naiad warriors may have gotten too cheap even, we´ll see. But 15 such formidable units for 10 gems seem very good. Good boost for Oceania though...

I agree to make pebble skin suit construction 6, keep it Earth/blood and it should be quite expensive.

I wouldn´t worry *at all* about earth nations getting weaker actually. Look at it this way: What is the other way to multiply your gems apart from gemgens? Thats right, hammers. And without the blood stones hammers are going to be even more valuable and harder to forge. Strong earth evocations and buffs will be rarer, which is a great and well needed boost to EA Agartha, Kailasa and Bandar log.

Btw a stronger chance of high earth (means 3) for Machaka might be the right boost for balance.