Thread: Tip To Generate MANY Gods
View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2008, 06:13 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Gandalf Parker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: To Generate MANY Gods

@Aezeal:
Well Ive always been more of an RPGer Soloer than an MPer. The time that others put into the winning aspects of their gods, I put into the role playing aspects. But you would have to understand the Chronical game that is coming up. The AAR is the main purpose of the game. Therefore the titles IMHO are at LEAST as important as the scales and magic on your god. People are going to be forced to play their titles.

I figured it was more of a Solo player thing (put this way) than an MPer thing so I put it here instead of the mp forum. Tho Im sure that some crafty people can come up with other times that macroing Dom3 would be helpful. Im fairly sure it can be used to bring up the F1 screen and set all of the defence in all your profits to a set number if they are 0.
This game is NOT suitable for students, interns, apprentices, or anyone else who is expected to pass tests on a regular basis. Do not think about strategies while operating heavy machinery. Before beginning this game make arrangements for someone to check on you daily. If you find that your game has continued for more than 36 hours straight then you should consult a physician immediately (Do NOT show him the game!)