View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2001, 10:58 PM

Captain

Deathstalker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: LCC has been Banned...

Thank you....I finally wanted to speak up as a 'lurker' who just didn't understand him/or his postings....I just found it very odd that he started out as a good poster, had alot to offer the game (maps, long game Posts etc.) then he all of a sudden developed a 'second personality' that spouted off wierd/off kilter stuff...Don't know if he was trying to develop an Online persona or what...but it was just not appropriate here.....I just didn't want to get involved, it wasn't my place...but again thank you, off topic Posts/trains of thought are fine but there has to be a limit...I wouldn't want some nameless joe posting how he did his laundry/events of his favorite soap etc...On a Last note they are also cracking down on the DC comics message Boards, closing threads right/left and centre. If you post something offtopic/fanfic, its gone within minutes...We have freedom of a sort here, lets not abuse it, it only takes one person to spoil the whole thing (which hopefully LCC didn't....)

------------------
"And what the hell would you know about sanity?" demanded Beatrice. "There are depressed lemmings on the edge of cliffs who've got a better grasp on reality than you have. And more common sense."--Simon R. Green 'Deathstalker Rebellion'.

"We are all...the sum of our scars"....(paraphrased) Matt. R. Stover-'Blade of Tyshalle'.

"Memory," the old man said softly, "is tricky. I have learned two things from it. One: That without meaningful memories, there is no life. Two: that we are desperate for our lives to make sense, to have meaning,--and at a great enough remove , all memory is malleable." -Michelle West 'Sea of Sorrows', SunSword book IV.

Human existance is all imagination...Reality is no more than a simple agreement among its participants that this is where we shall meet, and these are the rules that we shall abide by.- Kevin McCarthy/David Silva The Family:Special Effects..

Long Live the Legion!!-Comic book fandom...