View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2005, 12:32 PM

Corporal

Fabfire is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Issue with new version

Don,

Now that you are back from a much deserved break, I would like to thank you for all the hard work and congratulate you on a job well done. I really liked the improvements in version 2.0.

About this map scrolling thingie:

Quote:
DRG said:
<snip>
Point 1

I do not see movement with the arrow keys at all with the regular map editor and the enhanced map editor scrolls around quite happily without freezing up but I only tested it for <30 seconds. How long did you scroll around?</snip>

I've been testing it quite a lot, and there is NO problem with the enhanced map editor whatsoever. However, if you go to the regular map editor and try to scroll with the keyboard arrow keys, it will freeze - no big deal, because you can still save your map before quitting the editor - the annoying thing is that you'll have to exit the game completely to get the regular map editor working again.

About default data being changed:

Quote:
DRG said:
<snip>
Point 2
I just tried 144. It's set 1/68. I played a turn then existed and checked both the battle and the editor and both showed May 1954 ( my default ATM ) Could you explain the steps you took and I'll try to recreate this</snip>

I've tried, but cannot reproduce it here, as well...

I hope this helps...

FAP