View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2012, 11:19 AM

Corporal

momfreeek is on a distinguished road
Default Re: momfreeek's new magic item browser!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotwebe View Post
Addendum: Just noticed the pin functionality - nice, and taking it into account I like the new design better.
It always had the pin functionality ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by llamabeast View Post
Hmm yes, in CBM 1.92 the Boots of Long Strides grant a misc armor piece which gives a defense bonus (a bit like Bracers of Protection). That's quite a subtle thing for your program to pick up on though
Ah, it was only accepting a number for attached weapons, but apparently name works too. fixed next update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by llamabeast View Post
As a random observation, the "Paralyzing Poison" on "The Sharpest Tooth" seems to have a great many tags it shouldn't have. Maybe indicative of some mod-reading bug.
A bug I introduced in the last update. fixed next update

On the subject of damage types, can a weapon have more than one? Currently I'm reading it that 'dt_poison' means the weapon does only poison damage. If it has 2 damage types does it do both or will the latter overwrite the former?

Quote:
Edit: Also weapons associated with other items don't seem to have all their stats. The Stone Bird, for example, doesn't indicate that it has multiple attacks.
Tricky.. it was reading the mod fine but it turns out the weapon number in the base data was 458(Spectral Fire) not 176 (Stone Bird). Now displays weapon and armor name next to id.

Will continue making edits and upload later today.