View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2008, 09:06 PM

Captain

Bwaha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hobbies: Got Some?

Hi, I was musing on this subject and was wondering what you people do. I build Shaker style furniture, and custom cabinetry, play chess, hunt and do a little fishing. I also love cooking.

In fact I have a recipe for crab lovers: Use fresh crab only, canned is terrible. Okay here it is. 8 oz cream cheese, 8 oz crab, 1 teaspoon of minced onions, a healthily dash of garlic powder, a little horse radish to liven it up. Mix these together and spread on a French roll, cover liberally with sharp cheddar cheese, a dash of paprika on top. Then place in a broiler till the cheese is slightly crispy. Mmm Mmm good.

On hunting my favorite rifle is a 6.5 x 55 Swedish Mouser, perfect for the terrain and the little deer that live here. I plink with a 9mm Luger that my grampa brought back from WW2. Finicky with the ammo but a natural pointer. I can hit a quarter at thirty yards on a consistant basis. I hand load my own ammo so I control the results.

On chess I wish that shrapnel would put chess game (with a timer) in the arcade. Heh, I'm rated as a strong B player.
Hint, hint.

Well thats enough typing for now.

PS. Boil the crabs for 15 minutes first.

He who laughs last didn't get the joke.
Saber

Alcohol and calculus don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Socrates used to say, the best form of government was that in which the people obeyed their rulers, and the rulers obeyed the laws.

Last edited by Bwaha; November 19th, 2008 at 01:26 PM..