View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2008, 03:12 PM

Captain

Bwaha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: OT: Bible Discussion (Split from Real World Sensitivities)

I agree that there's probably other life out there. One of my Buddy's and I discussing the possible dangers of the Cern collider, and he posited that when some race turns one on it creates a black hole and poof, and that maybe the source of the mysterious gamma bursts is some foolish race that started it on the surface of their planet. I posited that it will open a gate to a place that we really don't want opened. I think we should have a massive collider but lets build it in space, headed away from us on a exit vector just in case...

One of the reasons I believe in et's is Jesus said, "I will make you priests and kings." To be a king you have to have subjects, ditto for priests. I believe that this planet is a prison world designed to be the place of destruction of the fallen angels and the devil. Also to raise a people that over-came the miasma of evil that permeates our troubled world. I think that they (the aliens) are free from the things that trouble us here, and so are innocent. When Moses was leading the Israelis thru the desert the people kept coming to him for judgments (so in so is ripping me off, ect...) His father in law said to Moses, "appoint judges to take over judicial matters." I think that likewise God has created us to fill a similar role. Yes I'm sorry to say that my future may be as a bureaucrat. Brr, frightening that thought. Argh my internet is fading, be back later.

He who laughs last didn't get the joke.
Saber

Alcohol and calculus don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Socrates used to say, the best form of government was that in which the people obeyed their rulers, and the rulers obeyed the laws.