View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2007, 02:33 PM

Colonel

Burnsaber is on a distinguished road
Default Version 0.2

Version 0.2 is up! It adds graphics for Gambler, Watchman, Worker, Thug and adds a new multihero(es), the dreaded Ninja Turles! The mod now has a logo and a flag, too.

About the Graphics, I'm not really aiming for a stunning graphical quality, more to a "if it works, it's fine"- attitude. If something hurts your eye, report it and I'll do my best to fix the issue.

I'm still looking for feedback on balance. The current prices are only estimates, and probably need tweaking.

I'm aiming to make a fun nation, with a different gameplay from other nations and a good balance for possible MP play. If MA pythium and MA Ulm are bith 'balanced' I at least have a quite large area to land on when it comes to balance .

If someone is up to playing against me in a blitz this (or any) weekend using this nation, I'd be glad to accept the challenge. That would be a awesome oppurtunity to test the balance.

I also had a idea for a new hero, so I only need idea for one more. I really can't use the "just uberize a recruitable commander"- idea, as this nation is just a too good of an opportunity to make lame jokes and references. This is what I'm thinking; The next person to post the name of his favourite comic book superhero gets it added as hero in this nation (altered for flavor, of course)

If you need to ask something about modding, you can contact me here.

See this thread for the latest info concerning my mods.