Old October 17th, 2007, 03:16 PM

Colonel

Burnsaber is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Version 0.2

Quote:
Endoperez said:
Baa'lah of Pawn (www.pawn.se)

EDIT:
Now that I've posted my suggestion, I'll fill in the details.

Pawn is a webcomic drawn by a Swedish artist by the name of Fredrik K. T. Andersson. He's an awesome drawer and is one of the reasons I want to learn arts - I want to be able to create stories like he does in his pictures. Any way, Baalah would be a female demon that has two forms; a size 2 one and identical, much larger form. Neither form is winged. Size 2 form would probably be stealthy and seducer. Also, both forms should be male. She can only seduce women, and be seduced by women.
I knew that I might end with something obscure, but there was a *no way* to see this coming. I was actually familiar with Frederick's works beforehand, I have skimmed through his archives in Elfwood. I like his works (especially the humoreous ones, the 'daddy' ones are just way too good).

Now I just need to figure out a way to strike her into the backstory of the nation. Summoning spell gone awry? Hmm.. you're given me much to ponder.. (don't worry, I like challenges). I'll start working on her once I have made all other units in the nation. (I still have: Cutthroat, Villain, Fisherman, Minion, Manifest and Librarian to make)

If you need to ask something about modding, you can contact me here.

See this thread for the latest info concerning my mods.