View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2011, 12:11 PM

Second Lieutenant

rabelais is on a distinguished road
Default Re: BearTrap - Early age game. Running like a cripple in a running competition.

See, this is what I find so offensive about your behavior. Almost everything you say is a calculated lie. I have a lot of respect for your guides and general game knowledge, but you should be above this kind of wanker bull****. But perhaps that's why you play the game, for the opportunity of exploitation and the mind****.

Plus you pull the classic Rovian shtick of throwing the exact same accusation back at the person who criticizes you. This isn't your first game. People have seen you pull this crap innumerable times before. I told you privately and now I'm saying publicly, that I would rather go down in flames than put up with this.

And that's the thing about Rove (and implicitly you?) everyone knows he lies, everyone knows he's a jerk and no one likes him or thinks he's an honorable person, even among those who agree with him politically.

Anyway if Ulm, or anyone wants to chime in about our respective characterizations they certainly may. The more light on this the better as far as I'm concerned.

And for the record, I didn't insult Agartha. I just said I didnt think his invasion would work out as well as he hoped.

I have no hopes for my invasion other than making someone else benefits from my throwing my chaff hordes against your flaming arrow bakemonos.

There will be other games. Let's hope you act differently in the next one.