This Month's Specials

The Star and the Crescent- Save $8.00
winSPMBT: Main Battle Tank- Save $6.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Shrapnel Community > Space Empires: IV & V

Old January 27th, 2005, 07:33 PM

Captain

AgentZero is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Forum Chat Bar & Grill

Agent Zero strolls back in, springing spryly over the doorstep and deftly ducking the 'Mind The Step' sign, only to slip over spilled beer.
"What the-?! One of these days I'll manage a suave entrance. Or exit."
Noticing David's forcefield, Agent Zero neatly sidesteps another embarassing moment and makes his way to the bar. His brief musings as to whether or not it would be worth reviewing the security footage of the cantina's history to find out what a FBW is, are interrupted by the continuing hostilities of the two barmen. After helping himself to a pair of beers, he wanders over to David's table, passing easily through the forcefield (because he's Agent Zero. He can do these things), hands him a drink and the two start taking bets on when the GW/RD conflict will errupt into armed conflict.
Old January 28th, 2005, 01:56 AM

General

Renegade 13 is on a distinguished road

Awakening from his (many month long) drunken stupor, Renegade stumbles from a back room into the light and noise of the revived bar. Collapsing onto a back table in the shadows, he pulls his black hood over his forehead, and only the gleaming of his green eyes reveals his presence to the other patrons.

Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past. Wisdom is knowing that you'll be an idiot in the future.

Download the Nosral Confederacy (a shipset based upon the Phong) and the Tyrellian Imperium, an organic looking shipset I created! (The Nosral are the better of the two [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Grin.gif[/img] )
Old January 28th, 2005, 06:59 AM

Brigadier General

Raging Deadstar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Renegade 13 said:
Awakening from his (many month long) drunken stupor, Renegade stumbles from a back room into the light and noise of the revived bar. Collapsing onto a back table in the shadows, he pulls his black hood over his forehead, and only the gleaming of his green eyes reveals his presence to the other patrons.
RD wonders what the odds are of his "Bar Partner" turning on him with armed weapons while cleaning some glasses, before noticing the strange hooded figure in the corner. RD didn't mind cloaked beings who were unsociable, even if their eyes glowed like kryptonite. He just hoped like hell he didn't have a deep distorted voice and dellusions of God hood.... He quickly pulled some alcohol, grabbed his sidearm and tentatively walked towards the table. Muttering Quietly..

"Please let this guy speak english. I hate having to translate Goa'uld..."
Old January 28th, 2005, 08:19 PM

General

Renegade 13 is on a distinguished road

Watching the figure approach his table (noting especially the hand on the sidearm), Renegade leans back into his chair and pushes a chair opposite him out to allow the newcomer to sit.

"English, indeed. Goa'uld is just too gutteral for me. Plus the whole symbiote thing...ick."

Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past. Wisdom is knowing that you'll be an idiot in the future.

Download the Nosral Confederacy (a shipset based upon the Phong) and the Tyrellian Imperium, an organic looking shipset I created! (The Nosral are the better of the two [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Grin.gif[/img] )
Old January 28th, 2005, 09:42 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

General Woundwort is on a distinguished road

Woundwort looks up from supervising the workerbots as they put the finishing touches on the bar's repair job, and notices RD moving towards the sinister-looking newcomer.

"Well, RD just can't resist trying to get himself into trouble. When will he learn? At least this time he's not my problem."

Woundwort then gives orders to the bots to deliver refills for the current patrons, and goes back to doing his best imitation of Taz polishing the finish on the bar.
Old January 28th, 2005, 09:57 PM

Captain

AgentZero is on a distinguished road

Agent Zero, having realized that all the universe's problems can be solved with beer, set hour several hours ago to solve all the universe's problems. Now sleeping happily under the table, he doesn't notice as David shifts over a few tables.

Agent Zero awakens suddenly and leaps to his feet, pulling two very impressive blasters out from under his three-quarters length coat.

"For the love of God! What is an FBW?! And where can I get one? Or two? Three, maybe?
Old January 29th, 2005, 12:13 AM

Lieutenant Colonel

General Woundwort is on a distinguished road

Woundwort ceases to polish the bar as he notices Agent Zero has awoken from his slumber in a... feisty mood.

"SANCHO!!! Contingency MacKenzie!"

Woundwort's robot flunkey tosses him what looks like a firehoze. Woundwort turns it on the irate Irishman and cuts loose with a massive spout of Guinness. Agent Zero is knocked back under his table, and hopefully back into a peaceful slumber.

"Guess you were right. Beer can solve the world's problems. Don't take it too badly, AZ - if the Boss came in and saw you messing with his FBW's, well, you DON'T even want to think about the consequences. I was acting in your best interests."

EDIT - takes off gold leaves, puts on eagles. The General is a Colonel now!
Old January 29th, 2005, 01:01 AM

Brigadier General

mac5732 is on a distinguished road

The oldster smiles as he watches AZ sloshed with a Brewski Hose, ahhhh, now that is what everyone wishes for he mutters, if AZ gets upset over FBWs, what will he do when he's told about the "O" word maybe after he sleeps it off, then again .....

BEWARE; crochety old geezers play SE4, in between bathroom runs
Phong's Head Parking
Old January 29th, 2005, 07:42 AM

General

David E. Gervais is on a distinguished road

As David settels in at his new table, his new bodyguard shows up and sits accross from him at his table..

Barkeep! A virgin marry for my perfect speciman of a bodyguard please.

As the other patrons look over at his new bodyguard they all get the strange feeling that they know her and really don't want to mess with her..

Cheers!
Old January 29th, 2005, 08:05 AM

General

David E. Gervais is on a distinguished road

..a handfull of Kylie Clone waitresses walk into the Bar..

..you think one of them would have seen it.

Cheers!

P.S. Don't mind me, I was just browsing my old avatar thread and couldn't resist doing a bit of necromancy..