.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

BCT Commander- Save $8.00
winSPWW2- Save $5.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 2nd, 2013, 03:37 PM

Corporal

Scarlioni is on a distinguished road
Default Eater of Dreams

I just had something happened to me I've never had happen. An "eater of Dreams" launched a successful assassination on my Arch Devil Morgoth in my capitol. This thing is seriously bad ***! An astral horror on steroids and amphetamines. It ate Morgoth quickly even though he was kitted out (sword of swiftness, BS tower shield, BS helm, BS Full Plate, Boots of the Messanger, Pendant of Luck, and an amulet of magic resistance.) Granted he was my Ashciac Record caster so he had no combat orders and just spammed control at the Eater of Dreams.

Playing Himnon on a full size Glory of the Gods map with all the nations (all ages mod and a flag mod) on impossible. Have 9 capitols.

Last turn I did cast an Astral Corruption (641 blood slaves) and Morgoth was doing an Ashciac record. Did he fall victim to my Astral Corruption? Otherwise how else do you get an Eater of Dreams.

I've been playing this game for years now and have never seen an Eater of Dreams. Granted I play against the computer so unless I do it I rarely see it.