.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old July 9th, 2011, 02:44 PM

First Lieutenant

LoloMo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: BearTrap - Early age game. Running like a cripple in a running competition.

Hmm, I don't remember any treaty between us, and I checked my forum messages and there was none. And Abysia is obviously about to win the game, so Ulm can't stay uninvolved any longer.
Old July 9th, 2011, 11:45 PM

Corporal

mscfish is on a distinguished road
Default Re: BearTrap - Early age game. Running like a cripple in a running competition.

Lolomo

Did you check your message carefully?

We don't want to make peace with ULM,but we need to tell everyone what is the truth that the users of ULM is a lier.And even at this moment,he is still lying.

Lolomo,CAREFULLY Check your two message sent in 12-14-2010.

Abysia don't care how many ones are there in the dogpile ,but we really look down on the behavior of ULM,and we will revange.

abysia mscfish
Old July 10th, 2011, 12:32 AM

Sergeant

PriestyMan is on a distinguished road

i think mscfish is finding out the hard way why most vets either dont sign NAP's or dont put much trust in them. it is just really dumb to assume someone will be nice to you and give you some kind of bull**** warning before they attack. and there is too much drama anyways
Old July 10th, 2011, 02:40 AM

First Lieutenant

Aethyr is on a distinguished road

NAPs have their place. How much trust one places in them (or should place in them) will always be situational, and really depends on the players involved. Drama? Definately.
Old July 10th, 2011, 07:30 AM

First Lieutenant

LoloMo is on a distinguished road

Abysia,

We've checked again, and true enough we did sign a NAP 7 months ago. Since then, we've never had any other communication, and that treaty was tucked 5 pages away.

You have to pardon our Shaman record keeper. He really doesn't like his job and instead of digging through hundreds of leather scrolls in his dark hut, he decided to oil and polish his antler headpiece instead. He has been replaced by his nephew, who hopefully will be more diligent.

So you have earned reprieve from the tiny but surprisingly terrible and feared nation of Ulm for this and the next turn. Our condolences to the dozen or so infantries we chased away. We will remove our troop from the one Abysian fort we have under siege. The silly metal head has an appointment with his optometrist anyway. We resume full scale unilateral devastating invasion in 2 turns. Unless of course you decided to just get on with the business of exacting vengeance on us immediately.
Old July 10th, 2011, 08:15 AM

Captain

Quitti is on a distinguished road

Quote:
. it is just really dumb to assume someone will be nice to you and give you some kind of bull**** warning before they attack
Especially in the endgame.

On Other News, the Lizards, that's us, killed 10/11 Aby SCs (and 30 devils or so) on top of our cap without breaking a sweat last turn. Well, there was some sweating, but it froze off quickly in the chill auras. We think one Tartarian managed to escape, but for my quick count, the rest of the pile was worth couple of hundred blood slaves and a total of 735 gems worth of gear and SC chassises. I'm now in possession of some of that gear of course, maybe 200 gems worth of. Can't be arsed to count.

Feel free to exact your quick justice on Abysia. He still does have tons of SCs. I wonder where he gets all those gems - has someone been feeding him? Bad choice. And there's a pile of 200-ish storm demons around too.
Old July 16th, 2011, 08:32 PM

First Lieutenant

What's up with the turn host? Llamaserver stuck?
Old July 18th, 2011, 07:00 AM

Corporal

Sorry,guys.

I am going to take some exam 4 month later,and i need to prepare for it.

The end-game take me too much time to do the turn,and i will find someone to sub me.
Old July 19th, 2011, 03:59 AM

First Lieutenant

Good Luck with your studies mscfish. You played a strong game, and Abysia is still the favorite to win it all. Hope to see you in a game again sometime soon.
Old July 19th, 2011, 07:12 AM

Corporal

Thank you,Aethyr.

There're too many nations fight with us,and we almost pay 3-4 hours to finish one turn,so i give up.Sorry guys.Wish you good luck.I am keeping looking for someone sub for me.