.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old May 18th, 2009, 08:17 AM

Lieutenant General

JimMorrison is on a distinguished road
Default Sauromatia Needs YOU - Seriously!

Sauromatia in Betelgeuse is an EXCELLENT position. I've staled a few times now, and my inability to put in proper turns is rendering me incapable of making a proper thrust for victory.

From the graphs, most people would consider this position tied for first place. It has 1 less capital than the province leader, but is an immensely wealthy position. No one in the game will have as much gold, as many gems, or as many toys as you will when you pick this up. Your only 2 real competitors at this point, are relying on national troops - suffice to say, you have more diverse options, which are already well developed, just waiting for someone to put them to good use.

[/i]This is not your typical sub offer! It is not a position with 'possibilities'! If you know what you are doing, you should win - you just have to get the turns in![/i]

Check the game thread and message Starshine_Monarch if you are interested. I will fill you in on the situation, but you need to get him your email so it can be switched over.

I do NOT want to give this position up - but I have to! Opportunities to step into a highly competitive position like this do not happen often. You're not even at war with anyone yet, YOU can decide where to take Sauromatia!
Old May 18th, 2009, 10:17 PM

General

Lingchih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Sauromatia Needs YOU - Seriously!

I like your new icon Jim. The dreaded CatDuck.

I occasionally post something useful.