.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

BCT Commander- Save $8.00
winSPWW2- Save $5.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Scenarios, Maps and Mods

Old May 12th, 2012, 06:11 PM

Private

Serfinus is on a distinguished road
Default Serfinus Sites

HI all, when i need to relax from modding, i do it by some simple modding.

This is a mod that this far will add 9 uncommon and 1 unique site.
All sites contains new monsters.

I will keep to add sites when i need to relax from my other mods.
I also have a plan that when i have reached 30 sites, I will let ppl vote , and the site with most votes i will create a Nation around.

But here comes this Mod so Far:

SITE1 RAT WOODS (Nature site, forrest)

Commander to hire: Rat Lord
Produces: 1N Gem

"Ratlord"
"Ratlords are naturemages that spends all their time to breed posionrats. They are so devoted to this task that they have gained totaly immune to poison and they have won the respect of animals."

"Poisonrat"
"Poisonrats are a breed raised by the Rat Lords. They are a little bigger then normal rats, and they are covered with poisonous thorns. And the its very practical that thees rats seems to find food everywhere so you dont have to wory about feeding them."
-------------------------------------------
SITE 2 Xiany Tempel (Priest Site, any land)

Commander to hire: Xiany Monk
Unit to hire: Xiany Monk

"Xiany Monk"
"Xiany Monks are monks trained for battle since childhood, they are masters of fighting with staffs, but mather of what weapon they are using, the monk now how to deliver the Xiany monks blow."
--------------------------------------
SITE 3 Cult Glade (Nature Site, swamp)

Commander to hire: Lizard Shaman (monster number 1514, dominions3 unit, not mine)
Monster to hire:Reptilecult Rider

"Reptilecult Rider"
"Reptilecult Riders are humans who woreships magical lizards and other reptiles. They rdiding into the battle with snakestaffs all to honor the lizard who gave them the staff."
---------------------------------------------------
SITE 4 The Rojuli City (Unique Water site, Coastal)

Commander to hire: Rojul Shaman
Unit to Hire: Rojul
Produces: 1W Gem

"Rojul and Rojul Shaman"
"Rojuls are the result of forbidden love. Long tima ago a Bandar named Romeok met a Basalt Queen named Juliuga and they fell in love. They were banned from their homes for this loveaffair. But they got many childrens. Theese offsprings now live in a city called Rojuli City. Romeok and Juliuga is dead but you can see large monuments of them in the city."
--------------------------------------
SITE 5 Devilcave (Fire site, any land)

Unit to hire: Devil tiger

"Devil Tiger"
"Devil tigers are large demonanimals that can breath fire."
-------------------------------------------
SITE 6 Sisters Camp (Astral Site, any land)

Commander to hire: Shadow Sister
Commander to hire: Arcane Sister
Unit to Hire: Battle Sister

"Battle Sister"
"Sister camp is a place for womens that wants to fight and do it better then males.To overcome male fighters theese women eventuly learns how to fight dirty or with magic. Battle Sisters are lowest ranked warrior in the sistercamp. Thats the title a women get when she joins the camp. "

"Shadow Sister"
"Sister camp is a place for womens that wants to fight and do it better then males.To overcome male fighters theese women eventuly learns how to fight dirty or with magic. Shadow sisters are those who have choosed to fight dirty , they use they looks to seduce man, or poison and stealth to kill them when they dont suspect it."

"Arcane Sister"
"Sister camp is a place for womens that wants to fight and do it better then males.To overcome male fighters theese women eventuly learns how to fight dirty or with magic. Arcane Sisters are the ones that have choosed the magic path. They are learned astral magics and sometimes airmagics. A well trained arcane sister casts some enchantments then thrown themself into battle."
-----------------------------------------
SITE 7 Bloodgarden (Blood site, Any Land)

Commander to hire: Bloodplant
Produces: 1Blood Slave

"Bloodplant"
"Bloodplant are a plant that only can grow in pure blood. They are intelligence plants that are worshiped by some, and for them they are sacred. Some has devoted to the task to grow this plan, even by the cost of their own lifes. They carry around theese great plants in a big bowl of blood. The plant grows onth a month a fruit, they can throw away where everer they want when its bad. When it leaves the plant it smashes and turns into a very deadlt poison weapon."
---------------------------------------
SITE 8 Cold Home (Water Site, Any Land)

Commander to hire: Frostskin Mage
Unit to hire: Frostskin militia

"Frostskin Militia"
"Frostskins are a humanbreed with a thick thin of ice. They are so cold that everyone close to them will freeze and the frostskin also makes them a bit harder to a regular human."

"Frostskin mage"
"Frostskins are a humanbreed with a thick thin of ice. They are so cold that everyone close to them will freeze and the frostskin also makes them a bit harder to a regular human. The frostskin mages have some skill in watermagics."
----------------------------------------
SITE 9 Poisonwell (Nature Site, Anyland)

Unit to Hire: Poisoner
Produces: 1N gem

"Poisoner"
"Poisoners are a terrible creature that trying to look lika a human, but if you look closely you see the head isnt really a head, instead the face is at the stomach. They walk araound and posion everything just for the fun of it."
------------------------------------------
SITE 10 Black Market (Bloo Site, Any Land)

Commander to hire: Bloodslave Preacher

#name "Bloodslave Preacher"
#descr "You have 2500 gold and dont know what to buy? Buy a volounteer bloodslave. He will walk around every month and preach about the good life of being a bloodslave and convince other to join as well."

----------------------------------------

For the ppl that enjoy my mods and wants to know what im working on right now it is.

UGH - Adding a LA ugh, balancing EA, MA. Correcting Bugs.
"this is a really big update, and will take time "

The immortals - A new mod of mine, that will bring some new fun to DOM3, dont want to tell what this mod yet. But it will affect every single original Nation in DOM3.

Have fun and keep Modding PPL / Serfinus
Attached Files
File Type: rar Serfsites.rar (62.3 KB, 391 views)
Old May 14th, 2012, 12:16 PM

Colonel

Soyweiser is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Serfinus Sites

One small advice, run your text through a spelling checker. They contain a lot of small mistakes.
http://wolfsbane.alwaysdata.net/Spells.html
Test stuff, use the debug mod:
http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=36453