.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPMBT > After Action Reports
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 2nd, 2021, 07:27 PM

BANNED USER

Karagin is on a distinguished road
Default Asal Uttar

This scenario is a nightmare. The Pakistani forces have no chance of willing or even getting a draw.

The battle lasted 15 turns, I had to 4 tanks, 1 jeep, and the APC with the HQ unit and two out of four fights and my artillery. The computer had mercy and end the game at this point. Decisive Defeat.

The biggest issue was that the 90mm guns could hardly kill things. Taking four hits or more if the gunner was lucky and the AI only had to move two tanks, the rest sat there like metal forts.

I came up through the woods, using teams of tanks, leapfrogging and still, it was a slaughter. I sent three tanks along the railroad line thinking I could get a flanking force...and almost made that happen until the AI caught on and blasted one tank to impotent status with ALL weapons gone in one hit. The other two took out Sherman together...Yay me....only to die from other three Shermans and a Centurion.

Yeah, this one had me almost wanting to strangle the Paki commander thrice over. Court Martial has to be in his future.