.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

BCT Commander- Save $8.00
winSPWW2- Save $5.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Scenarios, Maps and Mods

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 30th, 2008, 03:55 AM

National Security Advisor

Endoperez is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kaleva, Songs of Sorcery - 0.85 released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristoffer O View Post
> Sorry that you and I seem to be the only ones interested in this very nice mod Endo.

No way!

I'm interested! More than in most mods! I just avoid interfering in your creative processes
Thanks for the kind words! I wouldn't mind little interference, though, if anyone thinks they can offer it.

As an example, I'd like to know if Herdsmen are too weak without helm and shield, if Hakkapelite are as good as I tried to make them, if Moose Brothers are too good for their price and if there are any problems with summons, or with unit descriptions or sprites.

Speaking of descriptions, Jotunheim is pretty close to Pohjola described in Kalevala. When I expand Väinämöinen's description, I'll have to mention that Angerboda sent Tjatse after him when he stole Sampo back from Pohjola. In Kalevala, the crone herself transformed into a giant eagle, but I guess the heroes just made a mistake. :P

I'm somewhat disappointed with myself because I didn't manage to incorporate any Sami mythology in the nation. I might create an EA version, some day, with reindeers, more mobility, shamans transforming into various animals, and perhaps little something from LA Atlantis.