.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

BCT Commander- Save $8.00
winSPWW2- Save $5.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old May 16th, 2013, 03:04 PM

First Lieutenant

LoloMo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: ANDalusian Sun: Anonymous LA Game for experienced players. (5/13 remaining)

Thank you Dimaz for being such a good Admin! I can't imagine two years of granting extension requests and looking for all those subs. Hope we didn't consume all your admining patience :-)
Old May 21st, 2013, 12:33 PM

Sergeant

mockingbird is on a distinguished road
Default Re: ANDalusian Sun: Anonymous LA Game for experienced players. (5/13 remaining)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoloMo View Post
Thank you Dimaz for being such a good Admin! I can't imagine two years of granting extension requests and looking for all those subs. Hope we didn't consume all your admining patience :-)
Yes, thank you Dimaz! Your administration was very much appreciated and made it an extremely enjoyable game to the end.

Hopefully I will have time to post my thoughts on the game later.
Old May 21st, 2013, 02:29 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Amhazair is on a distinguished road
Default Re: ANDalusian Sun: Lolomo wins after more than 2 years of gruelling competition!

Updated the OP to appropiately grant Lolomo the glory he richly deserves.

Thanks to Dimaz for seeing out the (inevitably quite boring) job he took on without being able to guess it would take such a huge portion of his life.

And also well done to Mockingbird, who I welcomed as a shiney newb in a previous game I organised not even a measly 3 years ago, and who can now, by evidence of this game, clearly hold his head high in the most august company.

(I would say something about the other final survivor, but an honorable 2nd/3rd place is the very least we expect from the masterful Wraithlord, so it's hardly worth mentioning, is it? )