The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

BCT Commander- Save $8.00
winSPWW2- Save $5.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Shrapnel Community > Intel Forum Bar & Grill

Old November 7th, 2008, 12:49 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Atrocities is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The election is finally over...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agema View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrocities View Post
You have no understanding at any level as to what I think. And I have no expectations that you ever will. Draw your own conclusions and run with them.
Well, I do understand what you think to some level as you stated some opinions clearly enough in plain English. I don't understand at the level of how you came to those opinions. You're right to expect I never will understand, because you make it so by not clarifying what you mean. That is fine by me, I'll draw my conclusion that you're wrong and run with it.
Good for you and enjoy your run. When you trip and fall face first into the pavement, don't come to me looking for clarification as to why you fell, I won't tell you, as that is something that you'll have to discover on your own.

Last edited by Atrocities; November 7th, 2008 at 12:53 PM..
Old November 7th, 2008, 03:00 PM

Captain

Bwaha is an unknown quantity at this point

Please look at Corpwatch. Reference privately owned prisons. Do a little digging, then look up UN agenda 21. The rest should be apparent to you.

He who laughs last didn't get the joke.
Saber

Alcohol and calculus don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Socrates used to say, the best form of government was that in which the people obeyed their rulers, and the rulers obeyed the laws.
Old November 7th, 2008, 09:37 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Gandalf Parker is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Brooks View Post
Quote:
Out with the corrupted old and in with the promise of change by the new. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.
What I think alot of people are missing is that our President has become not much more than a figurehead. It is Congress that actually (sadly) controls the country. And as long as lobbyists can throw money at the governing, nothing is going to change all that much. These special interests have been doing this type of thing for a long long time and know how to manipulate the Government to their needs. Nothing will change. My thought this election: get rid of all incumbents and put in all new people. But sadly, we don't get to vote on the lobbyists.
I used to think that also. That the president was a figurehead. But if Bush did anything, he definetly shook up that opinion. He managed to do some amazingly (destructive IMHO) things without the help of congress at all.
This game is NOT suitable for students, interns, apprentices, or anyone else who is expected to pass tests on a regular basis. Do not think about strategies while operating heavy machinery. Before beginning this game make arrangements for someone to check on you daily. If you find that your game has continued for more than 36 hours straight then you should consult a physician immediately (Do NOT show him the game!)
Old December 21st, 2008, 11:11 PM

Brigadier General

Richard is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Brooks View Post
"If you are not a liberal at twenty, you have no heart. If you are not a conservative at forty, you have no brain."

--Winston Churchhill
I just happenned to be scanning old posts and saw this one today. That is my favorite Churchill quote (amount many).