.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old May 7th, 2009, 02:35 PM

Second Lieutenant

Ossa is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Doedicurus - Introductory CBM (PBEM, Llamaserver) - Upload Pretenders :)

I'd definitly join a rematch

Niefel attacked Pangea, true. I didnt need to sneak anyone though, my position was so solid no one dared to attack me - I supported Hinnom in their war against Marignon and Niefel with thousands of gold coins, but they still lost - I have expected to be forced to go to war with Marignon right away, but we settled for a NAP.
Old May 7th, 2009, 05:03 PM

Major General

Gregstrom is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Doedicurus - Introductory CBM (PBEM, Llamaserver) - Upload Pretenders :)

I was limited by resources rather than gold - Ashdod are seriously resource-hungry. And with my capital locked down by rains of toads, I had serious problems with recruitment anyway.

I did kill hundreds of knights and giants with heavily outnumbered forces, though, so it wasn't all bad.

Want to use multiple mods? The Mod Compatibility Index might be useful.
Old May 7th, 2009, 08:50 PM

Private

slayers_ai is on a distinguished road

Congratulations Ulm
good game guys!
Ashdod and Pan were doing well too

See you guys somewhere...cheers
Old May 8th, 2009, 08:16 PM

Sergeant

Kojusoki is on a distinguished road

Actually I (Marignon) have already sent an ultimatum to ULM: take one more province and our NAP is gone immidietly (we had NAP3, but when there was a bug in VLs, I thought it is acceptable). I had some forces there, but with 5 angels per turn I would be anihilated. Actually I was going to cast Nexus within 4-5 turns with 500-600 astral gems and spam 2 Top level Angels but...didnt have time. I also wanted to take one of the Cits provinces with 4 crowns (I think I had no NAp with Cits - but wasnt sure and that is why I sent messages to you all)

BTW thanx to MAN, I was able to take Abbysia. I was pretty lucky, as when Abbysia gone to war with us, next turn Man forces raided them and pushed back (no politics from my side...)

We signed peace with ULM what was my mistake. I had realy troubles with Ashod - they costed me like 200 blssed knights I belive. The plan was to attack ULM with Jotun, but we were out of time

War with Ryleh has ended, we signed peace so Ulm was next...

That was a really nice game gentleman!
Cu next time!
Kojus Maximus