World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Shrapnel Community > Space Empires: IV & V

Old September 13th, 2007, 02:11 AM

Lieutenant Colonel

Combat Wombat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OT: Cyber Nation

Quote:
Will said:
Why would it be dissolved? If this guy is so worried about his e-peen that the rest of the alliance gets involved, I'm of mind to fight it out for a week or two until it gets boring and one side or the other quits.
Its disolved not because this guy but because of everyone else that plays the game, the alliance was already down to only 19 people and with me out of the picture theres hardly any defense left

A* Se+++ GdQ $? Fr! C* Css Sf-- Ai% Au M+++ Mp* S@ Ss++++ RNSHP Pw++ Fq+++ Nd++ Rp++ G++++ Mm++ Bb+++@ L+ Tcp--
Get the newest Version of Invasion! here: http://www.secenter.org/

Old September 13th, 2007, 03:02 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Atrocities is on a distinguished road

CW you know once this conflict is resolved or even if you delete and start over you can count on aid from me. It is the least I can do.

Right now OCS cannot accept any one who is currently involved in any wars, especially wolfpack. All other who are interested in joining OCS please feel free to pm me here or in the game. I will pass on your request to General Jangles.
Old September 13th, 2007, 04:39 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

General Jangles has informed me that any one who wishes to join our new alliance is welcome to join provided that you are not currently at war with any other nation.

He asks that you pm him in the game and that you change your AA to Organization of Confederated States and that you put OCS Applicant in your nation bio.

Also since OCS is a neutral alliance there are some considerations that you must first accept. 1. no attacking any other nation. (Once your in the alliance we can explain why.) 2. You must join our forum and fill out an application. 3. You need to use your Nation Ruler name when signing up for the forum. 4. you will be asked to read our charter and agree to it. 5. You must list Organization of Confederated States as your Alliance Affiliation. 6. You must put OCS Applicant into your nation bio. And 7. you must change your team color to Orange.

Since we are a new alliance, there are risks, these risks are lessoned by the fact that we do have allies with other alliances, however several of them are currently engaged in GW IV, and may not be available to help us. This means that we must all take care not to piss off any other nations or alliances until we can solidify our defenses and establish a good relationship with more allied alliances.

Again if you are interested in joining OCS please pm me here or General Jangles in the CN. Thank you and good luck.
Old September 13th, 2007, 04:54 AM

Private

GeneralJangles is on a distinguished road

Hello everyone, I am General Jangles. Council of Three member which is the same level as Atrocities. This will probably be my only post here on these forums. I must announce there are a few deviations to what good Atrocities just stated.

Quote:
1. no attacking any other nation. (Once your in the alliance we can explain why.)
We allow tech raiding for people that are inactive.

Quote:
Right now OCS cannot accept any one who is currently involved in any wars, especially wolfpack.
Please notify of your intent to join and we may be able to work you out of Wolfpack's grasp, you may not do so until we are given the OK from Wolfpack. This may involve paying reparations and such, but we will mostly handle that.

Quote:
4. you will be asked to read our charter and agree to it.
Our forums are down currently, so those that are not in a war currently may place "Organization of Confederated States" with the exception you place "OCS Applicant" in your bio.
Old September 13th, 2007, 09:05 AM

General

capnq is on a distinguished road

Quote:
GeneralJangles said: Our forums are down currently, so those that are not in a war currently may place "Organization of Confederated States" with the exception you place "OCS Applicant" in your bio.
I suggest you consider posting your charter in the C N Wiki.

"Good morning, Pooh Bear," said Eeyore gloomily. "If it is a good morning," he said. "Which I doubt," said he.
Old September 13th, 2007, 11:40 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Please if any one has more information about the demands that wolfpack has made about reparations please post about them..
Old September 13th, 2007, 03:52 PM

General

Renegade 13 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Combat Wombat said:
Edit: I sent aid to alot of people accept as fast as you can soon my nation will be no more though a creative explotation of the games mechanics.
If you don't mind me asking, what was this creative exploitation of the game mechanics? Does it mean that you're gonna be blown to hell and back?

If the Protectorate's being dissolved, I think I'll go it solo for a bit

Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past. Wisdom is knowing that you'll be an idiot in the future.

Download the Nosral Confederacy (a shipset based upon the Phong) and the Tyrellian Imperium, an organic looking shipset I created! (The Nosral are the better of the two [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Grin.gif[/img] )
Old September 13th, 2007, 03:53 PM

Sergeant

GuyOfDoom is on a distinguished road

Sorry to hear that you got trampled on CW. I think egos get a little to inflated on these kind of internet games.

I think I'm going to keep doing my usual routine until some person designs some reason to raid me some more and then quit.
Old September 13th, 2007, 04:08 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

General Jangles and I are attempting to work out a deal with wolfpack to get the members who accepted aid from CW after his conflict with wolfpack started and were put on their ZI list removed from that list.

More info as we get things worked out.
Old September 13th, 2007, 04:55 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Well thanks to the smooth talking work of General Jangles we have a deal with wolfpack to save the four nations that accepted aid from CW. We are going to pay them off to get you guys off of their ZI list. If you haven't yet joined OCS and want to, please follow the instructs as outlined in the above posts.

I will be sending the affected nations a PM via CN mail out lining the deal. Don't worry, you guys can keep the tech, and won't have to pay anything out of your own treasury.

Atrocities