.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old July 5th, 2012, 11:59 AM

Corporal

dojango is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Newbie/Intermediate FF game: A Totally Civil Union [send pretenders]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardphoenix View Post
Hey, guys.... Oceania got TWO gemgens. I mean, that`s +45 gems out of thin air and a perfect position to attack most capitals... On a nation with great SC-chassis. Are we going to do something - or just sit there and watch him running away with the game?
CBM Oceania is a decent nation, not what it was in vanilla.
I think you're probably right in this. We should get together an anti-Oceania coalition before he runs away with the game. PM me if you're interested and we'll co-ordinate our efforts to defeat this aquatic menace.
Old July 5th, 2012, 08:15 PM

First Lieutenant

jimbojones1971 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Newbie/Intermediate FF game: A Totally Civil Union [send pretenders]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok-X View Post
Well, honestly, i would have expected a few more kills. Of course, once the druids started to target your guys with amulet of anti-protection and to make it worse decided to cast blade wind, it all went to hell. But, at least the Snowman is no more
The Snowman has melted in heat of the Marverni sun :-)

Yeah, when I replayed that battle I though I got lucky - it could have ended very, very badly for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardphoenix View Post
Quote:
so then an army of Lankans followed the Pan dudes up and trounced them
In fact, they didn`t. I was sneaky.
Ooops, my bad :-) Either way, it is a fascinating show!
Old July 5th, 2012, 08:18 PM

First Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by dojango View Post
I think you're probably right in this. We should get together an anti-Oceania coalition before he runs away with the game. PM me if you're interested and we'll co-ordinate our efforts to defeat this aquatic menace.
I plan to defeat Oceania by attacking Marverni. If that fails, I have a crack squad equipped to parachute into Oceania and grovel for mercy - crying and pitiful appeals to "think of the children!" will only be employed as a last resort, unless my guys go off script and cast soul slay or the like.
Old July 7th, 2012, 08:38 AM

First Lieutenant

bbz is on a distinguished road

anyone interested in swapping large quantities of earth gems for astral gems. I offer 1 astrak gems for 1.25 earth gems. I am looking for 63earth gems and I will offer 50 astral gems for that. If anyone is interested let me know
Old July 10th, 2012, 01:20 PM

Corporal

Once again the sun set on the siege of Kailasa. The circumvallattion of the city was complete; armored mermen patrolled the earthen ramparts, keeping a close eye out for gorilla warriors. Inside the city, a haze of magic flickered and crackled in the night, but in the tents of Oceania's mage corps, it was quiet.

"I hate the land," muttered Shamem. "Three," he added.
Otyg slid three cards across the makeshift table. "At least we just have to sit here. Let the tritons do the fighting," he said.
"We'll see action soon enough," Shamem said. "Once the walls go down..."
"All we need to do is sit in the back and blast the damn dirty apes. It's the grunts who will do the fighting," retorted Otyg.
The light of the lantern flickered briefly as a gust of wind entered the tent. "Cyy? That you?" asked Shamem, turning towards the entrance.
"****!" shouted Otyg.
In the entrance of the tent was a golden being, smooth and radiant. When he saw the mages looking at him, he flicked open his jacket and grinned. Earth gems glittered in the radiant light.
"John Quincy Adams Ackbar!" shouted the Yakasha.

Otyg crawled away from the rubble of the tent. All around him he could hear shouting, crashing. Was the tide coming in? He felt himself drifing back to the ocean, towards home. Suddenly he opened his eyes. A grinning monkey stood above him, falchion upraised.
Old July 10th, 2012, 06:47 PM

Private

TimeLegend is on a distinguished road

Alright Now I want to know exactly what the heck happened.
Old July 10th, 2012, 09:34 PM

First Lieutenant

Sounds like a reprieve for Kailasa?

Wait a minute. If Oceania is a threat to all that is good and true in the world ... and Kailasa can beat Oceania ... then that makes Kailasa an even greater threat!

We must CRUSH these Kailasans before they run away with the game! Quick, everyone rally to me in this time of need!
Old July 11th, 2012, 01:40 PM

Sergeant

Shardphoenix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
and Kailasa can beat Oceania
Win a combat =/= win a war.
Old July 11th, 2012, 02:13 PM

Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeLegend View Post
Alright Now I want to know exactly what the heck happened.
Just used a suicide bomber to kill a bunch of mages. Asymetric warfare against a superior foe, dawg.
Old July 11th, 2012, 02:19 PM

Sergeant

Shardphoenix is on a distinguished road

Now upgrade it to a non-suicidal bomber.