.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

BCT Commander- Save $8.00
winSPWW2- Save $5.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old March 9th, 2010, 09:21 AM

Colonel

Burnsaber is on a distinguished road
Default Legacy of the Kami

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pantokrator

Nobunaga the great Wyrm has lead the people of Jomon into glory! They have proven to honor their ancestry and now wield the collective will of the millenia long history of their clan. Nobunaga has thus completed the divine ordeal presented before him and proven his worth before my eyes.

I have showered him gifts and riches to make it be as it should be! Long will live the ancients of Jomon, for so states Pantokrator and so it shall be!
->

Jomon has completed his personal ordeal.

(note that ordeals between nations are not on the same difficulty curve, but that the rewards are set based on the difficulty. Some are easier with smaller rewards some are harder with better rewards)

On other news, I'd like to restate that Monherboa (56) can be attacked, but it is guarded by a champion of Pantokrator called "Thunderer". The province has also been fully searched for magic sites. (although I just got a pd event there, so beware!)
Old March 13th, 2010, 07:36 AM

Corporal

Isokron is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Legendary Ordeals

Jack Togrim will plague this world no more after he unwisely decided to pick a fight with our mighty markatta warriors, with a little help they easily defeated his pirates. He died a death fitting for a traitor when one of his mage underlings phoenix pyre went of beside him.
Old March 13th, 2010, 10:24 AM

Major General

Meglobob is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isokron View Post
Jack Togrim will plague this world no more after he unwisely decided to pick a fight with our mighty markatta warriors, with a little help they easily defeated his pirates. He died a death fitting for a traitor when one of his mage underlings phoenix pyre went of beside him.
Damn!

Why didn't that mage kill Jack the last 2 months when he invaded the lands of MA T'ien Ch'i?

Loads of lucky free stuff from the pantrokrator involving no skill at all and blind luck sounds really good.
Old March 14th, 2010, 03:45 PM

Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isokron View Post
Quote:

Good Riddance! You will be rewarded with a glimpse of what it is to be like god and have proven your worth before my eyes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meglobob View Post

Loads of lucky free stuff from the pantrokrator involving no skill at all and blind luck sounds really good.
I take it that this wasn't your favourite Ordeal?

Well, in Isokron's defense, he really put up some coastal defences up to protect his porvinces and maxime his chances of capturing him, so he definately earned that price, although it's not that special.
Old March 16th, 2010, 08:03 AM

Colonel

Default Re: Ordeal for turn 26: Elder Sign

ORDEAL FOR TURN 26-30

Quote:

A misfortune of great prportions has befallen upon this realm. The constellation of the Slumbering Elders has now appeared on the sky! Planetary misfortune will fall upon us all and fill the hearts of men with madness, raising them against you, ushering heresies with every breath they take!

We must endure for 5 months before the sign will disappear behind Jupiter. The cause of this phanomenom escapes even me, for my sight cannot pierce the edge of reality to the horrific Void.
->
Each capitol has been struck by a "Baleful Star" event. For turns 26-31, a random province on the map will be hit by "Imprint Souls" (however, the same nation will not get struck consecutively twice, I will reroll if so happens. Also, capitols will not get struck). Provinces captured by these casting CAN be attacked and it is also advisable, since if the heretics are left alone for 4 or more turns, they will start getting reinforcements.

Defeating the heretics will earn the player information about the future and some minor magic items.
Old March 16th, 2010, 01:21 PM

Major General

Wondered why everyones income took a nosedive, well at least my lab didn't burn down for third time...

Also is it just me or do we all reckon astral corruption will appear at some point in the future?
Old March 17th, 2010, 03:39 AM

Second Lieutenant

militarist is on a distinguished road

Need any items with siege bonus,my friends.
Old March 17th, 2010, 04:34 AM

Major General

I staled even through I sent my 2h file in, notice 2 others staled as well, some sort of problem?
Old March 17th, 2010, 08:03 AM

Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meglobob View Post
I staled even through I sent my 2h file in, notice 2 others staled as well, some sort of problem?
Hopefully not. However, I've extended the scheducle as per OP states.

If anyone has any furhter troubles with the game, contact me immediately.
Old March 17th, 2010, 06:46 PM

General

Lingchih is on a distinguished road

Gimpy, formerly captain of Shin here. Well, I guess that's it. I'm looking for a nice cave in the mountains to live out my days.

Nice job Baalz.

I occasionally post something useful.