Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Shrapnel Community > Space Empires: IV & V

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 7th, 2003, 03:24 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Atrocities is on a distinguished road
Default OT: Movies You Have Seen Lately

Just thought I would say a few words about the movies I have seen lately. (Including DVD ones.)

Movies in Theaters

1. Catch me if you can.
I really liked this movie. I did not think I would, but I have to admit, I am going to go see it agian. A great cast from Christopher Walkens though Tom Hanks. Very interesting movie.

2. The two towers.
I liked this moive about as much as I liked the first one. Although this movie seems like it is missing about an hour or so of footage, and does not do much for developing the characters.

3. Nemesis
Not the best Star Trek movie I have seen, but never the less, a good flick to watch. I really think Brent Spiner did an awsome job in this movie as his performace is the one that just sticks out in this movie. The ending where he is about to die, and sacerfices his life without so much as a word to Picard was IMHO, great acting. Too bad there will never be another movie with Data.

4. 007 Die another day
Why did they make this movie? This was the worst Bond movie I have seen since Dalton was making them. It seems like each new Bond flick is worse than the one before it. Hell Triple X made a better Bond movie than this one.

DVD's

1. Ecks Vs Sever
Racidedly rotten flick with the worst kind of plot I have ever seen. This movie should never have been made.

2. I See You.
A Sly Stallon movie that is actually very good. It has an alstar cast that really do a good job here. I liked the suspense of the movie, and felt the plot, although weak, worked well because of the performances. Not a high standard for picture quality, but still a good movie. Reminded me in a way of the Thing with Kurt Russel.

3. Triple X
Oddly enough this movie was a good movie. It was what the latest Bond flick should have been. I like Vin as an actor, and feel he did a good job here. The movie was interesting, funny, and kept you wanting more right to the end. Not bad for a Bond spin off.

4. Blood work.
Not a bad movie for Clint, but horribly predictable.

5. Pluto Nash
I liked the movie. I really did. I felt it was a fun romp and it should have gotten better reviews. Eddie did a good job in this movie as it had a good atomsphere, and was moderatly intersting. I liked the DUC hand guns. Very cool.

[ January 07, 2003, 13:25: Message edited by: Atrocities ]