.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

BCT Commander- Save $8.00
winSPWW2- Save $5.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old April 28th, 2010, 12:04 AM

First Lieutenant

Aethyr is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Legendary Ordeals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trumanator View Post
GG to them (though I'm not sure I can tell which one ended me :P)
GG to you, the patience that you displayed in this game was incredible. Oh, and it was definately the "other" TC, I expect R'lyeh to wipe me off the map shortly.
Old April 28th, 2010, 12:58 AM

Colonel

Burnsaber is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pantokrator

The One Who Got Away has brought glory upon his chosen nation! He has tamed the eldricth forces of the void and brought them to terror the coasts of this realm. But he also proved to hold the minds of men in his grasp as he took away the sanity of hundreds with nothing but a quick invocation. Who could resist such might? If you ever dare to oppose him, only insanity will be your reward.

I could see him as fitting to sit on the Throne of Thrones and have showered him with boons to make it be as it should be.

->
MA R'lyeh has finished his personal ordeal
Old April 28th, 2010, 06:03 AM

Major General

Meglobob is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trumanator View Post
Well, I'm definitely disappointed that I didn't get to have an epic capital defense, but I'm out (btw, why the hell can't tomb kings preach?)

My strategy proved somewhat disappointing, and I had extremely bad luck with getting cut off easily by both TCs. GG to them (though I'm not sure I can tell which one ended me :P)
Yes it was me (MA Tien Chi) that dominion killed you! Believe it or not I have been trying for about a dozen turns, so it was a very incompetent dominion kill. You probably were preaching its just I was preaching more and using, 'wierd advanced undercover tactics'. Which actually are pretty rubbish btw.

I was too scared to storm the castle head on, as I would have probably lost and my army wiped out btw.

Well done for playing to the bitter end Trumanator and it was really, really very bad luck to be sandwiched between EA & MA Tien Chi.
Old April 30th, 2010, 04:53 AM

Major General

Meglobob is on a distinguished road

Hi All,

With Summer fast approaching my workload increases where I work. Also more pressure to go out and about in my free time from friends & family. Also I appear to have foolishly (again) managed to reach the late game in 4 seperate MP's of Dominions. I can continue to do my turns but need a move to 72hr turnaround, in order to account for all the above. If we can't move to 72hr then I probably won't be able to continue to play my nation.

Hope you all understand,

Cheers,

Meglo.
Old April 30th, 2010, 04:57 AM

Colonel

Work is going to be a killer with Walpurgis Night (or 'vappu' as we call it) upon finland. I work in a grocery store that is open 24/7 and I won't have the time to do my turn before sunday evening, so I extended the clock. Shame to do so though with all this intresting stuff that is going on..
Old April 30th, 2010, 05:01 AM

Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meglobob View Post
Hi All,

With Summer fast approaching my workload increases where I work. Also more pressure to go out and about in my free time from friends & family. Also I appear to have foolishly (again) managed to reach the late game in 4 seperate MP's of Dominions. I can continue to do my turns but need a move to 72hr turnaround, in order to account for all the above. If we can't move to 72hr then I probably won't be able to continue to play my nation.

Hope you all understand,

Cheers,

Meglo.
According to OP, we would be moving to 72h hosting on turn 60 anyway. We could just move that on turn 50 instead. I need more time to deal with the map & mod for LO2 anyway.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 02:49 PM

Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pantokrator

I have dispelled Bifron's enchantment of "Gift of Health" for the good of this realm. Hopefully this will prevent the gaze of the ancients ever crossing this realm. As to not tip the scales of the contest, I have sent some arcane gems to Bifron.

But I am wrathful! All of you were incabable of proving your innocence in the eyes of the maidens. All of you sinners are worth less in my eyes. Hopefully the upcoming Arena fight will lift my spirits after this dissappointment..

->
The votes went like this:

Gift of Health: EA Atlantis, MA T'ien C'hi, EA T'ien C'hi, MA Ashdod, MA R'lyeh
Kindly Ones: LA Jomon, EA Lanka

GoH got dispelled. Lanka has received 50 RND gems.

Everyone lost one boon from their total because the maidens were not defeated or dispelled in the span of a one year.

Also, one would be wise to take note of the Arena event. Send in your champions!

We also have moved to 72h hosting ahead of scheducle.

Last edited by Burnsaber; May 3rd, 2010 at 03:00 PM..
Old May 3rd, 2010, 06:27 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

ano is on a distinguished road

Sorry for OT, but after having read the whole topic I absolutely fell in love with the concept and the game itself. Will keep watching it with great interest. Fantastic work, Burnsaber! I hope to take part in Legendary Ordeals 2 if it ever happens.
Old May 4th, 2010, 05:28 AM

Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ano View Post
Sorry for OT, but after having read the whole topic I absolutely fell in love with the concept and the game itself. Will keep watching it with great interest. Fantastic work, Burnsaber! I hope to take part in Legendary Ordeals 2 if it ever happens.
It will happen and I'll be sure to contact you on a pre-sing up when the time comes for it. I've already put quite a lot of work on the map and the mod for the sequal and I won't see it go to waste.

If you need to ask something about modding, you can contact me here.

See this thread for the latest info concerning my mods.
Old May 4th, 2010, 07:01 AM

Lieutenant Colonel

ano is on a distinguished road

Thanks a lot and good luck