.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

BCT Commander- Save $8.00
winSPWW2- Save $5.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPWW2 > Campaigns, Scenarios & Maps
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 28th, 2006, 05:36 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Annette is on a distinguished road
Default ANZAC Campaign from Pyros

The ANZAC Campaign is HERE for your enjoyment.

From Jason "Sgt. Walrus" Young :
Quote:
The Greek campaign was a tough introduction to WW2 for the ANZAC forces. It was a series of tactical withdrawals, hard fought all the way, leading to eventual evacuation or capture. This campaign does a fantastic job of providing the feel of being under that sort of intense pressure for a long period of time. The Axis Jabos rule the sky and when their artillery finds you, there is nowhere to hide.
This is a classic challenge, if you think the AI is always a pushover….think again!

In my humble opinion, keeping your core force alive is the key to this series of battles. The experience they gain will be invaluable to you as you attempt to keep the very efficient and battle hardened German Mountain troops, among many other interesting enemy units, at bay.
Your Forward Observer and core arty units will be life savers when precise bombardment is the order of the day. Get their experience up as quickly as possible and expect serious Counter Battery fire, so keep them moving!!

Pyros has made some excellent and very original innovations to the maps and AI tactics that really add spice and plenty of drama to the story of the battle. The fights are long and tough and you will feel you have earned every victory point by the end. I suggest that you read the instruction texts very carefully, they will be full of crucial intelligence to help you get your mission done.

If you cannot play against a human, this is easily the next closest sensation.

I cannot think of a better compliment.

I wish to thank Pyros for involving me in this project, it has been rewarding, occasionally bloody frustrating and always a challenge. As a Kiwi, and as a dedicated fan of this great game, I really appreciate seeing this campaign up and running. Much intense research and many long hours of detailed work have not been in vain.

Kodus to you Pyros____Respect

Kia Kaha!!
Jason"Sgt. Walrus" Young