.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old December 12th, 2007, 11:52 AM

First Lieutenant

LoloMo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Naked Chicks

Bondage and Fern Fetishes, kinky!
Old December 12th, 2007, 02:22 PM

Lieutenant General

Xietor is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Naked Chicks

When the Ctis scout peered over the hill and saw the enemy encampment, he knew that the doom of the Lizards was at hand. Countless as black flies on a rotting carcass were the undead armies of MA and LA Ermor. He must report what he had seen.....

"But my Lord", the scout exclaimed later, "too few of our friends have joined the war. We cannot hope to defeat the armies of both LA and MA Ermor."

"No we cannot," exclaimed Bones, "but we shall meet them on the field of battle nonetheless!"
Old December 12th, 2007, 03:57 PM

Private

Stelteck is on a distinguished road
Default civilized undead ?

undead making campment ?

I was thinking that undead only stay where their master told them to stay and moan....^^

Stelteck, prince of LA abysia.
Old December 12th, 2007, 04:06 PM

Major General

DrPraetorious is on a distinguished road
Default Re: civilized undead ?

Shelteck, you're thinking of Maenads.

DOOM!

-- Knife Bright Insight,
State Department Special Advisor on Unspeakable Gibbering and Meeping,
LA R'lyeh
If you read his speech at Rice, all his arguments for going to the moon work equally well as arguments for blowing up the moon, sending cloned dinosaurs into space, or constructing a towering *****-shaped obelisk on Mars. --Randall Munroe
Old December 12th, 2007, 10:50 PM

First Lieutenant

LoloMo is on a distinguished road

"My lord, we have captured a C'tis scout. What shall we do with him?", asks Benhur. Having been dead only 5 days, his tongue and jaw muscles were still working smoothly, and in fact felt more limber than they were yesterday.

General Amphoteros looks up from his study of the terrain maps, a malevolent red glint inside his empty eye sockets the only clue that vision is used. "Another one? What does he have to say for himself?"

"My lord, he appears to be mumbling something about large swarms of black flies", replies Benhur, obliviously slapping dead a couple of fat black flies against his cheek.

General Amphoteros sighs, "Is he the same one we caught eight months ago who came declaring war on us and screaming about "Friends in High Places" on their side?"

Benhur squints at the dimunitive slimy lizardkin. If his olfactory senses have been what it once was, he would probably have been nauseated by the miasma that exudes from the C'tisian too. Being undead does have its perks.
"My lord, they all look the same to me".

"Nevermind, send him back. Their cowardly pretender is probably still holed up in his den all warm and cozy waiting for others to fight his war for him. For all that old coot's bluster, we haven't seen a real fight from him. It's his "Allies" MA Pythium and MA Tien Chi that have been doing the fighting and the dying. I'm going to take a nap. Wake me up if by some miracle that huge army next door starts marching. Maybe in another year", snickers General Amphoteros, making sure that the little C'tis scout is absorbing everything that was said.
Old December 12th, 2007, 11:05 PM

Lieutenant General

Bones chuckled at Benhur's report. "MA Ermor's so-called pretender, an immobile rock, hides inside a castle. His armies are off fighting minor skimishes while our army sits on an open field of battle waiting on his armies to attack."

"Sire," Benhur replied, "that fool likely has no idea that you were in the Hall of Fame during the Demon wars, and that the tally of your slain numbers in the hundreds, including LA Atlanteans, Lanka demons, LA Man's knights, and MA Oceania's Trident Knights. How must longer must i continue my work as a double agent? I tire of that fool's dribble?"

"Not much longer Benhur. Far have our armies marched to wage war, and do we sit hiding behind castle walls? No. We sit here blocking a key pass while Ermor builds 20 more forts to hide even more of his armies in. I thought rocks and undead had no fear of battle. But the stench of their armies' fear is pervades these lands."
Old December 12th, 2007, 11:41 PM

General

Lingchih is on a distinguished road

Tien Chi. We don't mind you camping on the lawn around our castle. Really, it's the least we can do for you. But you must tell your minions to quit vandalizing the property! The graffiti was bad enough, but now they've started stealing parapet stones and door knockers. If you don't make them stop we are going to charge you for damages.

I occasionally post something useful.
Old December 13th, 2007, 03:35 PM

Sergeant

Tichy is on a distinguished road

Draw up an invoice and I'll forward it to the Celestial Accountants.
Old December 15th, 2007, 12:49 AM

Sergeant

Reay is on a distinguished road

Hmm strange.

This turn 8 of my mages' summons did not appear, but 4 other mages' summons did appear. They were in order in the messages list as well. The top 8 mages didn't get any summons, bottom 4 mages got all their summons. Most of my province recruits did appear as far as I can tell.

I have had not this issue before. It might be related to the amount of units I recruited this turn from provinces (many).

Not very happy about losing the troops I summoned since they were quite powerful ones, bugger. Hopefully this does not continue. Did anybody else have a problem with summons this turn?
Old December 15th, 2007, 01:26 AM

Lieutenant General

I had mage summons that failed to appear also. Unfortunately one was a very expensive summon.

I also had a mage with ritual of returning who did not return when he was hit. The battle shows he did not die, but he is also not back in my capital.

On another note, my commanders in the rear were killed by 2 la ermor flying tar gates. Just to be clear, it was decided that you cannot copy attack commander script from the dark knight to other commanders correct?

I am not saying, btw, that it was in fact done. Just want a clarification. It is possible they flew over all the troops
with attack rearmost command, though that tends to mostly attack rearmost troops.