World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPMBT
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 26th, 2021, 09:41 PM

Corporal

Felix Nephthys is on a distinguished road
Default A0 HQ/Force Morale/Off-map Comm

After posting in another thread, HQ unit for AI run side, I thought I would make a new post altogether as I have questions.

My question has to do with the A0 unit and the consequences of it's loss during a battle. The general consensus is that when the A0 unit is destroyed the effects are...

1: Force morale takes a big hit making it much easier to rout and destroy the enemy units.

2: Communications to off-map units are affected, making it much more likely that you will not be able to call for support because those units will be out of contact and won't show up on the list in the bombardment menu.

My question with those points in mind is if those two things are actually happening? Thinking back on it I'm really not so sure.

For the force morale issue, is the loss of the A0 unit in fact causing a morale drop or is it being confused with the fact that the force may already have reached the point where it has 50% or more of it's units destroyed or retreating/routed?

And, for the communications issue, is this actually being caused by the loss of the A0 unit, or is it just a run of bad luck and we simply associate that bad luck as being connected to the loss of the A0?

From my own experience as I stated in the other thread, I've lost my own A0 unit before to stupid mistakes I've made and still ended up doing well and I haven't had communications issues be any worse with or without the loss of my A0 unit.

That all being said, what do you think?