.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old January 25th, 2010, 09:35 AM

General

Zeldor is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Warcry - new semi-rand game :)

I expected you to be a man that keeps his word, Lingchih. I am really disappointed. Huh, I did not script even one of my mages. I will not forget it.

LA Agartha guide
Old January 25th, 2010, 10:02 PM

General

Lingchih is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeldor View Post
I expected you to be a man that keeps his word, Lingchih. I am really disappointed. Huh, I did not script even one of my mages. I will not forget it.
I could never have won otherwise. We were at war, after all, not some warm and fuzzy NAP.

I occasionally post something useful.
Old January 29th, 2010, 04:24 AM

General

The remaining commanders of Pan look out on the desolate slopes of the Caelum homeland. "Damn, we wasted 10,000 troops to take this"? says a grizzled veteran. Still, we can rebuild it, and make it a viable capitol. Of this our commanders are sure, and the Prophet is confident.

But, queries the commander, what is our future?

Only time will tell, answers the Prophet.

Old January 31st, 2010, 03:55 AM

General

Mighty Pangaea, looks upon it's troops and ponders? What shall we do with them? We can barely feed them all.
An astute general says, "send them on the giants" the giants cannot kill them all, and our supply woes are answered.

The Bull agrees.

Old February 1st, 2010, 07:19 PM

Major General

Baalz will become famous soon enough

Arg! Stupid scout prophet snuck in and watched the battle for c'tis from the sidelines! Those Sirrush having regen and reinvig would probably have made the difference in chewing through that last wave of longdead. Ah well, profitable turn nonetheless. Anybody in the market for really big wolfskins we'll give a discount if you buy a full dozen...
Old February 1st, 2010, 11:29 PM

First Lieutenant

LoloMo is on a distinguished road

Angerboda mourns the loss of her litter of pups who unfortunately, spent too much time in the Nicolodeon School of Creativity Daycare Center.

We applaud C'tis for continually foiling the attempts of the old fogeys of Arcos from taking their mosquito infected lands! May the pox flourish!
Old February 2nd, 2010, 07:27 AM

Colonel

Burnsaber is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalz View Post
Arg! Stupid scout prophet snuck in and watched the battle for c'tis from the sidelines! Those Sirrush having regen and reinvig would probably have made the difference in chewing through that last wave of longdead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoloMo View Post
We applaud C'tis for continually foiling the attempts of the old fogeys of Arcos from taking their mosquito infected lands! May the pox flourish!
Well, since I'm not going to be able to climb back to the game, I might just as well write my "good-bye" post right now (I'll likely play to the bitter end thought, just to keep that nice C'tis dominion up as long as possible ).

I decided to go for a slightly different C'tis strat this time and spend a lot of time recruiting poison slingers and summoning animals (since summon animals gives only 100% PR troops when used in swamp terrain, they make for a good meatwall for the slingers). I really didn't have to use this trick against Bandar Log (seriously, if you start near Bandar, you attack him, it's such a no-brainer-play). I managed to kill his SC pretender with a somewhat lucky blow and Eagly Eye'd shamans with Ethereal xbows were enough to decimate his elephants.

Unfortunately Arco attacked just as I was busy mopping up the remains of BL. Since most of my troops were busy, Arco really managed to creep deep into my territory. And just when I thought that I'd started to beat him back, there come another wave of teleporting pd raiders. Sirrushes and their 100% PR was also very nasty suprise, especially when taking into account my earlier strat choice.

I spent a lot of time and gems forging Bows of Botulf and more ethereal xbows (c-c-combo!), which would have allowed me to wield my shmans both as communion slaves and Sirrush killing sniper machines. But of course, then Perpetual Storm came up, making all that effort practically void. *sigh*. Facing no other options but defeat I decided to make Arco pay dearly for my lands and IMHO I managed to suprise Baalz couple of times (although it was mostly me who was taking the beatings).

If you need to ask something about modding, you can contact me here.

See this thread for the latest info concerning my mods.
Old February 6th, 2010, 04:36 AM

General

Pangaea wanders liesurely into the giant lands, and wonders why they do not fight back. One thinks they may be otherwise occupied. Heh.

Old February 14th, 2010, 02:18 AM

General

Ahh. We realize why Jotun did not fight back now. They have all the artifacts, and can easily destroy us. Well, screw that, we'll take our chances with Ermor.

Old February 15th, 2010, 09:56 PM

General

Charon the Great wins his first battle in Cocytos. He shall yet escape the deadly Claws.

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/7728/cocytos.jpg