.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old May 11th, 2012, 09:21 AM

First Lieutenant

jimbojones1971 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Power Beyond Comprehension aka "My power is still raising!" newbie game - Running

We have turn files in for both Arco AND Abby - yay! Thanks guys :-)

And thanks for stepping up Anaconda - I'll flick over the password tomorrow sometime, and send out a message so people know.
Old May 11th, 2012, 11:49 AM

Corporal

Kungfoo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Power Beyond Comprehension aka "My power is still raising!" newbie game - Running

Well, this map is certainly nice and crowded - caves and ships for everyone! And wasteland, too.

I'd like to announce that the Abysian Grand Bazaar is now open for trading! We have many fine hand-crafted wares - fire brands and shields of gleaming gold for thugs, herald lances and flambeaus for dealing with those pesky undead/demonic neighbors, even flame helmets for people (or giants/monsters/whatever) looking to diversify. All available now, at fire sale* prices!

*pun mostly intended.

I'm also looking to acquire a couple pairs of earth boots, as well as some skull mentors, at very favorable rates.

Don't be a stranger! Let's make a deal.
Old May 11th, 2012, 04:50 PM

Corporal

megawidget is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BewareTheBarnacleGoose View Post
Youch! First salvo in my war against Atlantis, and my armies are crushed! Chaff does NOT like earthquakes!!
My greatest fear was that you wouldn't sign a NAP3 and would swarm me early on before I got the chance to research Earthquake, esp. since you have better scales and the resultant income. (I have about your income with twice the provinces.) Also you're the all-powerful R'lyeh while I'm the measly Atlantis. I tried some early war scenarios before we started play, and they were generally highly unfavorable to me.

Why did you let me research Earthquake? I gather that Shark Attack was the research goal you were waiting for, but I don't think that tops Earthquake, which is easier to get, and annihilates your best troops...
Old May 11th, 2012, 08:10 PM

First Lieutenant

jimbojones1971 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfoo View Post
Well, this map is certainly nice and crowded - caves and ships for everyone! And wasteland, too.
It is an awesome map, I have to say. And if you have a look higher up in the thread, you'll see that the Agarthan player (whose name eludes me, but shall always be "Lucy" based on their pretender in the first game that we played together) has done some work to tidy up the visuals if that appeals.

I'm potentially interested in trade (might even help me square the circle with another set of trades that I am working on), will get back to you on that (I am EA Ermor).
Old May 14th, 2012, 09:38 AM

Sergeant

BewareTheBarnacleGoose is on a distinguished road

Urgent!

I have to do some unexpected work-related travel from the 16th to the 19th. That's a too long for an extension, so does anyone think they could help find a sub? I'd really rather not stale- Im in the middle of a war with Atlantis!

Also, does anyone here want to help me sub in TheAscensionWars? It's really easy, I promise! If not, no big deal, Im not really invested in that game, being a sub myself.
Old May 14th, 2012, 11:22 AM

First Lieutenant

Anaconda is on a distinguished road

My two cents are that 16-19 aint too much for extension: you can play before you leave and as fast as convenient when you get back so theres an extension of ...say less than 2 full days? After all its already >30 so a little bit longer turn wont hurt?

Anaconda blogi: voimasta _ ja _ kunniasta
Old May 14th, 2012, 11:26 AM

Sergeant

BewareTheBarnacleGoose is on a distinguished road

As long as everyone is fine with it, an extension would be great. However, I dont think I will be back until the late evening of the 19th, so it might be more than 2 days.
Old May 14th, 2012, 01:36 PM

Corporal

megawidget is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BewareTheBarnacleGoose View Post
As long as everyone is fine with it, an extension would be great. However, I dont think I will be back until the late evening of the 19th, so it might be more than 2 days.
I'm fine with an extension. Besides, what's the worst case scenario? You'll stale in a war with Atlantis.
Old May 14th, 2012, 02:05 PM

Corporal

Kungfoo is on a distinguished road

I'm fine with an extension as well.
Old May 14th, 2012, 07:37 PM

Second Lieutenant

krpeters is on a distinguished road

Ditto -- there's no sense in getting a sub for 4 days. We can do a short postponement easily enough. (It's hardly the first!)